Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

devil spirit question

Discussion on devil spirit question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
devil spirit question

hey guys. i`m thinking of buying a devil spirit. i also have wings , and chinese wedding dress suit. can i wear it and the wings or wedding dress and hat?

and besides the 15%hp and 15%mana extra, do i get something else? like a special attack or something?

and do the different colors mean something or they are just for fun?
Old 07/16/2009, 03:48   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
The colors are just for fun, but the other feature they have is a zerk like state for 10 minutes every 20 minutes, you activate it in your inventor (I think)
Old 07/16/2009, 19:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
1.The colours dont affect the devil
2.Devil spirit gives you 15% more Hp and MP and a buff which lasts 10minutes and you use it once in every 30 min that gives you 20% more phy and mag dmg +10% more moving speed.

There is also a devil spirit S which gives you 20% more hp&mp and can be won at magic pop.The buff is the same as on Devil Spirit A grade.