Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help build

Discussion on help build within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help build

i am doing an hybrid int i do 5/1 5int 1 str are strong that kind of builds ? i am ice/light. plz answer. this builds are good at pvp and dont die easy? if i do 8/1 die really easy other thing i am s/s.
Old 06/29/2009, 08:20   #2

I would recommend you FULL INT s/s light/ice/bich.I have this build and it rocks at pvp and it's easy to lvl with it.
Old 06/29/2009, 09:56   #3

elite*gold: 1
go full int, and add str on the items... and for s/s go fire light for max dmg .... and pve
Old 06/29/2009, 12:56   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by capdelut View Post
go full int, and add str on the items... and for s/s go fire light for max dmg .... and pve
+1
Old 06/29/2009, 13:14   #5

for pvp do bicheon ice light. pve and pvp ( need good gear ) bicheon light fire. pve light ice fire.and keep it 5-1 that gives u abit stronger bicheon attacks
Old 06/29/2009, 20:56   #6

12-15 lvl's str is the best for a bicheon nuker imo, that's my build. I hit a lot due to pimped set and tank like hell due to str
Old 06/29/2009, 21:50   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyzzix View Post
12-15 lvl's str is the best for a bicheon nuker imo, that's my build. I hit a lot due to pimped set and tank like hell due to str
Thats the worst you can do.
S/S Nuker = Pur Int / ( 1:9)
Heuksal Nuker = 1:9

You wont survive without Snow Shield anyways.
So whats the point of adding Str ?
S/S Nuker has to focus on dealing as much Damage as he can as long as his Snow Shield is running.
Therefor Pur Int.