Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem With SkillBar

Discussion on Problem With SkillBar within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem With SkillBar

You know the bar that has f1~f4 and you place your skills on, and when you hit say "1", it corresponds to 1 on that bar. well sometimes when using my homemade autospammer to ress my dlvl char, 1 becomes the first slot on the extra skillbar that floats around (transparent one) and then goes back after a couple hours? Any idea why this happens?
Old 06/20/2009, 08:33   #2

Your SHIFT button may got stuck.It happend to me when I played on private server.Try to press it a few times before u start the autokeyspammer.
Old 06/24/2009, 21:58   #3

The problem occurred again, and pushing shift a couple of times still doesn't work. 1 still corresponds with the first slot on the floating transparent skill bar. Any other suggestions as to how to fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage skillbar
08/21/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hey leute vor kurzem hab ich mir wow geholt ya.. nagut schön.. hab im videos gesehen das man skillbars übereinander stapeln kann hoffe Jemand versteht mich.also skill bar 1auf 2 drauf tuhen wollte fragen wie das geht bitte nicht so hart sein bin neuling.. Thx !!
Aloken skillbar
03/30/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Can some aloken expert tell me the best skillbar(that's where you put your skills*..) for pvping, the order of the skills and so on thanks
vicious summoner skillbar
03/23/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Can some vicious summoner expert tell me the best skillbar(that's where you put your skills*..) for pvping, the order of the skills and so on thanks
Kamael Skillbar on Interlude
01/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Is there a Kamael (Gracia) Skillbar for Interlude Client? I saw the interface but there wasn't a skillbar included. Actually I couldnt download the interface. I want my whole interface looking like on Kamael etc. playing Interlude. Any help?
Makro zum Einstellen der Skillbar?
07/10/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Gibt es eine Funktion/möglichkeit ein Makro zu schreiben das die Skillbar einstellt? da ich schnell zwischen Selber-Zocken und Glider-Bar wechseln möchte wäre das von vorteil :] hoffe auf antwort