Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Storing Quest Items

Discussion on Storing Quest Items within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Storing Quest Items

I'm not sure if its a bug but, some quest items can be stored into the storage, like quest big win [gun powder]. How can i obtain a list about which quest items can be stored? Is it smthg about pk2 or serverside, can i store somehow by packet injection?
Old 06/19/2009, 16:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
its impossible to store them. if u could do it, it would destroy some elements of the game e.g.: if u do the premium plus quest you could transfer the fruit items from one char on an account to another and BAM crash because he is not allowed to carry them.

so its not a bug, its a feature

Old 06/19/2009, 21:30   #3

The gun powder's quest is the only glitched quest at sro.
Old 06/21/2009, 01:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveliepvp View Post
The gun powder's quest is the only glitched quest at sro.
Yes it's the quest where you can store items,but i heard that it's possible with some others but have never tested any,anyways the answer is yes there is at least one quest item that can be stored.
Old 06/21/2009, 02:12   #5

Again , that quest is the only one that's glitched were u can store 199 quest items at your storage, get the reward, collect 1 more quest item, get the reward and so on.

This game is 5 yrs old , maybe older , and still they never fixed that quest .