Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot 8/8pt , laptop, mbot, clientless

Discussion on Sbot 8/8pt , laptop, mbot, clientless within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot 8/8pt , laptop, mbot, clientless

About 8/8pt and sbot

Hello so first of all, I've wanted to ask if a laptop i5 with 4gb ram could handle 8 clients( sro-r), cause thats tha laptop I get after my final exams( in 8-10days).
On top of that I'd like to ask , if Sbot has a working clientless version for sro-r, cause I heard that clientless doesn't work at sro-r.
At last but not at least I'd kindly ask for your opinion about mbot and sbot which one is better for an 8/8pt. Also could you explain me how exactly the clientless option of mbot and possibly sbot one works?
I mean can I open the client first normally then make it clientless or do I have to go directly Without client?

Thanks alot if you took your time to read my small wall of text!!

I've opened 2 topics by mistake could a moderator merge or delete the other one plox?? Sorry
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2013, 10:56   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,765
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefosro View Post
About 8/8pt and sbot

Hello so first of all, I've wanted to ask if a laptop i5 with 4gb ram could handle 8 clients( sro-r), cause thats tha laptop I get after my final exams( in 8-10days).
On top of that I'd like to ask , if Sbot has a working clientless version for sro-r, cause I heard that clientless doesn't work at sro-r.
At last but not at least I'd kindly ask for your opinion about mbot and sbot which one is better for an 8/8pt. Also could you explain me how exactly the clientless option of mbot and possibly sbot one works?
I mean can I open the client first normally then make it clientless or do I have to go directly Without client?

Thanks alot if you took your time to read my small wall of text!!

I've opened 2 topics by mistake could a moderator merge or delete the other one plox?? Sorry
1) I don't think SBOT works on SRO-R..

2) Clientless - you don't even need to open the client, it opens & logs in, and does everything else for you.
Old 06/18/2013, 13:06   #3

elite*gold: 261
Theres no clientless for sroR beside phbot.