Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edx6 loader crashing (NOP hackshield ticked)

Discussion on Edx6 loader crashing (NOP hackshield ticked) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edx6 loader crashing (NOP hackshield ticked)

Hey,

so when I use Edx 6, 5_d, 3 lite or any other version to launch rsro always crashes after selecting the char.

I've read that I could try to use an older version (that I did) to launch it but all crashes just the same.

I have also confirmed that's only when NOP hackshield is ticked.

Besides trying different Edx loader versions I also tried a lot of compatibility configurations all unsuccessful.

I'm using windows 7 64 bits (if that's relevant).

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Old 06/16/2013, 01:33   #2

Really? No one?
Old 06/24/2013, 12:44   #3

Nothing? Am I alone here?
Old 06/24/2013, 12:50   #4

Received Thanks: 2,010
don't NOP hackshield?
Old 06/24/2013, 19:09   #5

If I dont use NOP hackshield nothing will work... no MC, no zoomhack, no redirect, nothing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Loader & Help with Hackshield packet
04/14/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 4 Replies
I need source code in C# for iSro Loader , or what should i search for in SRO_Client.exe , to skip multi client msg and open on another IP , and need help understanding Hackshield packet (0x2114)
New Loader at ksro! compatible with hackshield
08/01/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
Guys i found an edx loader compatible with hackshield. My friend edited it! Here is the link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Press Thanks if i helped:D
[Release]Loader/HackShield bypass
05/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 48 Replies
Put this in your Requiem\System folder and execute, it will load the game straight up bypassing the launcher and hackshield Have fun *M*
Rorrim is ticked off!
06/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I guess you do reap what you sow. I logged onto a friend to do him a favor and the D#$%^^&&%$$ server is full again http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a295/Sonicia/smi lies/10.gif Makes me wanna rip down my tutorial, blank my sig and just dissapear from the community! If i do that i will just simply keep my information to myself and keep my pple in tg, which is what i use multiclient for. Im just so ticked off cause my server is full again that im very very tempted to do that. If I fell off...