Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro Chars will not Save! Acer restart they are deleted!

Discussion on Vsro Chars will not Save! Acer restart they are deleted! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vsro Chars will not Save! Acer restart they are deleted!

hi,

my Server is Running very well. but Since tonight i got a Big Problem!
i all Chars are deleted After restart. Anyone have an Ideal?

thx for help

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Guilds deleted after restart
09/24/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
I did use the search function before posting, but what I found and used, didn't really work out too well for me. Of course In comparing the dependicies of a working Guild table, I can not seem to figure out how to transfer them or get it to work on the Guild table that is having the issue. So is there a correct query that can be ran to fix this, or is it a modification of the table where I must change something to get it to work correctly? All help is appreciated.
Chars arent being deleted.
04/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
On vsro files i waited 7 days for delete char but char wasnt deleted , how can i solve this problem ? i searched solution but i cant find any Bump
Stuck Players and restart save
08/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, first of all i want to say that this is a really nice community So lets get to the point, i have two problems: 1.On our server people keep logging out on theyre horses in the middle of the town or they teleport with theyre horses and that causes them to get stuck in the map and makes them unable to login with that character. My questions is: Does anyone know if you can make an NPC that can change the coordinates of a character to a preset location, so you just enter the name of...
What File Save Perfil Of Chars ?
12/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
What a File Save Perfil of Chars ? Function Keys, Shortcut settings... of chars. :confused: :confused: