Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full INT Nuker advice needed

Discussion on Full INT Nuker advice needed within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full INT Nuker advice needed

Hi I am currently farming SP for a Full INT S/S Nuker and was hoping to get some advice on a couple things. I have done a bit of research on this topic but what is the BEST imbue for a Full INT Nuker Fire or Lightning? Also what is the best protector to wear Armor, Garment, or Protector? I would appreciate it If I could get a few responses that will help me out. Thanks
Old 04/16/2013, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello xKyric,
The best build for a full int S/S character in my opinion is full Fire/Cold/Bicheon and use protector. That way you get the fire nukes which is great and you also get the fire imbue which does more damage than the light one. You also get extra magical defence, thats why you should use protector, also you'll get extra physical damage which is needed if you wanna get some high crits

Note: This is mostly for PvP, Light/Cold/Bicheon is better for PvE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2nd rb warr-tro-wat ADVICE NEEDED
12/22/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. I have an account, 2nd rb warrior-trojan-water lvl 106. I found him in a botjail in the middle of my reincarnation progress. Should I buy the TQ point card and get my account out of there, or can I get a similair account for cheap(ish) price? The account used to be lvl 130 wat-warr-tro. GEAR DETAILS: +4 1 sock brac Magicalbottle +4 1 sock tower
Some advice needed on receiving payment.
09/19/2012 - Main - 3 Replies
Hi there guys. Great site! I have something to sell and someone wants to buy it from me and I have verified the validity of what I'm selling to them. The only step left is transfer of funds but I am reluctant to use paypal in case they can reverse the payment. What is the safest/best way I can accept payment before I transfer the "virtual" goods to them? In other words how can I ensure I won't lose the money after I've sent the goods if they decide to try and reverse it? Many thanks for...
Request: Advice needed on bot purchase
12/07/2009 - Aion - 7 Replies
Been browsing various forums for quite some time now looking for a decent bot to buy. Read that all those sz ktz or whatever bots are all injection based and are high risk ban. So I came down to the following bots which I want to purchase one of: - Macrogoblin - MMOguider - MMOViper I'm mainly looking for a safe and secure bot I can use and I don't really care how good it is or has background mode. Just ones that is functioning and does the job with a low risk. If there are any other...
little advice needed
05/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Was lookin at multi clients and the item detectors was seeing which was the easiest to use and the better of them all...also do the detectors even work anymore i saw that armor was no possibly server sided? anyway any help would be appreciated
advice needed :(
11/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
ok this is kinda a noob question , this program works great apart from i cant figure out to set the recorded route , can any 1 plz help me on to set it up, as my trojan is just kills the spawn then wanders off lol , i have tried changing the range and steps but it still moves away from the spawn i want to recored a route in and around the spawn and just get it to do that until the new spawn appears cheers