Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got Hacked

Discussion on Got Hacked within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got Hacked

I only wanna ask..

I got hacked with exchange dudes... and i change pw and all other thing like my email... But the hacker can get my pw whenever he wants! He dont send me a file where could be a keylogger or such a thing!!

And i know that THIS person ahcked me ingame!

HOW CAN I MAKE HIM DONT GET MY PW AGAIN??
Old 05/21/2009, 13:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Reinstall your system and use a firewall and antivir tool. And change your password again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
127.0.0.1 hacked!
10/05/2010 - Quotes - 17 Replies
Mir war langweilig und die Gelegenheit zu günstig :D nick = rl kumpel dani = ich^^
I've been hacked :(
10/11/2009 - Off Topic - 15 Replies
People do you know a good program who can protect me against hackers? I've been hacked and all my data have been erased :((.
GOT HACKED ...
05/21/2007 - Silkroad Online - 66 Replies
Yeah this is for real, have been hacked... And I'm not a stupid whiner by D-loading every softmod available.. EVERYTIME, I D-loaded only those SM's, which had been scanned/used by players, and the one started the topic, wasn't a starter/noob, and already had karma.. So I can tell which SM's I have been downloading: Indian_patch_1.097 patched_by_frogore TrayMaster Full sm
i got hacked to day =_=
05/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
hehe i was dumb when i download a softmod from a guy that post here " new softmod from 0x33" that was the tittle i think,,, well i lost 5 sosun +5 8 degree armor and te other staller acc i lost 200mil. i write this to just remind u to dont trust to any f this ppl that post saying that they have the new softmod ,,, just trust the moderator hehe well i quit sro fuck it pec out