Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO taklamakam issue - chars are bugged when visiting Taklamakam

Discussion on VSRO taklamakam issue - chars are bugged when visiting Taklamakam within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
VSRO taklamakam issue - chars are bugged when visiting Taklamakam

Hi,
As the title suggests, if any characters visit taklamakam their characters (not their accounts) become bugged and they can't login with that particular character again until I clear the _inventory table (updating the items as 0 ) for those characters.

It is weird because, players who experienced that , have told me they haven't loot anything there.

By the way, I first tried to change their posx posy posz and lastregion fields on _Char table to recover them from the bug but it didn't work until I cleared inventory table.

We are developing a 70 CAP chinese only server with vsro 1.118 testin files from the scratch (I mean we didnt gather anything from other pservers)

Best,
Tychus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO] NEED A PROFESSIONAL TO FIX THIS HORRIBLE ISSUE
10/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
my DB was having the pet dc a friend told me to delete the 2 keys of _Char Tab in relationship.. when i deleted them i met another problem my game server alwas get this error : . CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error CGObj::GetTID() GetDataPermanent Error
jump chars bugged at bg?
06/05/2012 - Archlord - 2 Replies
hi maybe are jump chars bugget at bg? i cant take buffs from mobs with my jump char :S just sometimes it works... any1 got this problem too?
Chars with bugged ammy :D
12/20/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 2 Replies
125 Summoner- -Naked -Good name. - wings (115 lvl upgraded wings) There is also a lvl 1 ak on the account. http://i42.tinypic.com/szbxj7.jpg Comes with all info. We will use froy as a MM.. If you've read this and were like- froy? No way!
Vsro client issue...
10/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i get this.. when i turn on bloody sro client.. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting i have windows 7 64x professional.. i tried Compatibility as xp 2 and 3 and bunch of others.. its same thing any solution?
my chars are bugged
03/30/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
i was playing 9dVN with no problem until i tried to go to tai shan and the map wouldn't load. I went back to the character select screen and tried to use my BoT but the map wouldn't load for him either. now both my chars are unplayable it seems. Im on server 5 btw.