Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100 Bich/light/cold vs 100 fire/light/cold

Discussion on 100 Bich/light/cold vs 100 fire/light/cold within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100 Bich/light/cold vs 100 fire/light/cold

Title says it all,
which should i go for and why?

Cheers.
Old 04/16/2009, 16:59   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
100 Bich/light/cold is totally PURE int build so its sortta good with knock down skills
u will be safe without snow as u got the phy defence buff in bicheon and more blocking ratio passive , also last chain is cool

100 fire/light/cold will be like hell of a nuker can deal much damage but like wizard with no snow in , also u got no weapon to cast stuns , or knock down or even knock back [ bow ] ( i don't recommend it )

also u got 100 fire / 100 bicheon / 60 cold / 40 electric but it could be hybrid that way
also an idea with 100 fire 100 cold 100 bicheon [ pure ofc ] because some ppl like fire nukes more than electric xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2009, 18:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
After reading your info I still think I'm going to go for 100 bich/light/cold the others are okay but thanks a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 82 lv s/s cold/light ZSZC(Fire) Acc.
07/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hello,first of all i want to say that im using for first time this site,so move that thread if it is in wrong direction.Thanks. IGN: pwned Server:ZSZC(Fire),old i think. Build:s/s cold/light Set:Not npc,but white i think. Gender:female Gold:It has around 200m,not sure too. I want to trade it for gold in Eldorado,for gold in ZSZC(Fire),or any char in eldorado. Mine msn is:[email protected] If you can't find me on msn,write here in this thread.
Lets talk about fire/cold and light/cold
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi. Im thinking of making 90-100FF light/cold/bicheon s/s. But fire is good too. Say which you would pick and why ^^ cap 90 rsro. Im thinking of light cuz dmg =~= fire +speed and mag atk, but fire has got strong nukes, better range and mag def.
Pure Str Blader lvl 100 bich/fire 100, cold 60, light 40
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I needa little help here placing my masteries. Since i looked at both lightning and ice. Normally i would go 100 lightning aswell, because thats what i always have done. but now when i think about it, it would maybe be smarter with ice 60 and lightning 40. Heres my argument: Yes, i will loose magical damage boost for about 8%. Yes, i will loose moving speed. Yes, i will loose abit parry ratio. So heres the thing. Since im a pure str blader, i dont have that much to do with a magical...
[1:9 Hyrid S/S] Cold Bich Light. Get it?
06/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Should I make this build with a char who has minimum 1kk sp and maximum 1,3kk SP? (I'm still farming) What are the ups or the downs from such a build? THanks in advance.
what about a fire+light+cold build?
05/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hi (sry for my bad english :D ) I have a 48 full int (botting since lvl 2 :bandit: ) and now i have lots of sp points and lots of potions so i can make a total new build for my char (my actual one is really bad) Im lvl 48 and i can kill with no problems penons but not giants (they own me with 2 hits..) So, now im wearing +2 +3 garment items and i want to try fire + light + cold instead of sword + fire + light because i was just using the passive skill and the knocking-down skill of...