Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot script making

Discussion on Agbot script making within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot script making

hi guys
i am being botting with agbot for a while but dont have script set up yet
can anyone help me in teaching how to amke a script and how to make the bot use the script

any help provided will be apprecieted
Old 04/11/2009, 08:40   #2

You know in the right hand lower corner there are a list of premade scripts?
But if you want to make your own this is a little guide:

1. Press the purchase button and select what you want to buy.
2. Then to make the script from town to your hunting place, enable the hotkey F8 in the script form.
3. Walk to your training area and when you stop press F8 to set the coordinates.
4. WHen you arrived there press stopwalking, clear hunting, enable protection and start bot.

(don't forget to add enable loop or else it won't loop when returned to the city )
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2009, 14:38   #3

thanks man i will try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i do you a script for agbot if
03/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
well i found out how to easy do script for agbot..without any bullshit programs^^ so if you need one..ask me to do it and pay ofr it in gold items whatever..ingame xP or maybe just close this topic cause is senseless^^
a way of making agbot faster 4times than normal
12/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
hi i have heared that all of u think that agbot is a very slow bot but it is not ... it depends on your configuration... press configuration in the bot and make the attack delay 1000 instead of 7000 and 4000 ... thats it ... so simple and try the bot and push thanks if it worked... and second pres alt+ctrl+del and go to process section and right click on agbot.exe and set priority and choose high ... and enjoy the free agbot.. with no bann at all.. cuz its a rev6 bot which is made by a team...
I need script for agbot
10/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi i need script that reaching to the middle of the black eagle at the north and east to Rock Moutian thnx for helping
AGbot script
05/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hey guys I did a script with AGbot Script Generator, I did it step by step with this guide : YouTube - How to use AGbot Town Script Generator (www.codemayhem.net) I did all that he said to. I clicked "Loop after teleport" I teleport to the town, and it didn't work! Why that? I did all the guide perfectly! what should I do for work this out ?