Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot problem

Discussion on Sbot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot problem

Why my bot wont pick up Eggs? Yes i set Egg to pick up on my bot and yes i pushed Save settings but it still ignore them. Any1 know whats the problem?
Old 04/10/2009, 13:00   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Settings > "Pick yourself".

Re-Download

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with SBot
07/25/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello everyone , i just bought my sbot acc and i had a problem with it ... so i am trying to bot but its not working with me .. when i open it its works but when i click on Start client its takes too long and then this window shown for me : http://a.imageshack.us/img251/3880/ssssssssssssss sssssssssn.jpg
HELP ME I GOT PROBLEM WITH SBOT
12/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi all i have sbot and i cant make auto party and auto accept how can i make it or i need a tool for that plz help me ty
hey i have a problem with sbot plz look
11/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
* Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (10054)! * Clearing active party. * Received disconnect. Preparing for relogin. * Attack mode stopped * Terminating Silkroad client. * Cannot autorestart/autologin, because no login info is known or valid. this is the error i w8 to login more than 15 hours idk what should i do plz help me if you know tnx
Sbot Multi-Client Problem (Sbot crack)
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I can use 1 client fine(my main botting client) Then i try to open more clients, but i get sro_client.exe has stopped working so my original client crash's. Ive read the sbot crack multi client information and it doesnt seem to help me. Any suggestions? D: