Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot Loop problem.

Discussion on AgBot Loop problem. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot Loop problem.

Hello, i have problem with a loop, when i start bot, he go to npc, and when he try to repair item, he get this What should i do?

EDIT: I fixed this loop problem, now it's working perfectly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AgBot Loop problem
02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well I haven't used AgBot or played sro is a while so I decided I'd play again. I got everything set up with AgBot but when I open silkroad and start the walkscript this happens. http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/4729/agbotprob ys7.th.png Here's my script "//","..............^^............. ................^^..............","//&qu ot; "//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//" "//","........ The agbot-Scripts Constructor ........","//" "//","........... Coded...
Agbot Loop Problem
02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys i,ve got a problem When i create a walkscript from hotan to niya snipers then, it says im not at the correct x/y/z but agbot reads a different x/y/z from my game...
another agbot loop problem ^^
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi All, I have kinda a strange problem with an agbot loopt, i have used the script for the eddimus/shakrams (orginal that's included with agbot and some of this site) en they work a few times very well... but when it looped for about 2-3 times it goes back to town buys pots, put's items in storage etc... and walks out of town to his fighting place... strange thing is when he comes outside of hotan and get attacked by a mob he goes back to town and back outside of hotan when he gets attacked...
AgBot LOOP problem
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
im using script maker for agbot walkscript, all works fine... just when he have to go out from town to hunting area... he stucks at the door.. i set script manualy and he still get stuck.. can someone make me fer coordinates from stable master to in front of west gates... thanxs;)