Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No way to launch client

Discussion on No way to launch client within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/05/2009, 13:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
I've used to got the same error a few weeks ago. My solution is
1. press start/run/regedit
2. go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Silkroad
3. Remove the folder and it work again atleast did 4 me

press thanks if i helped

regards

ferdylols

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW TO] Launch FT without updater!
04/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 55 Replies
For all those who still don't know how to do it, I'll write a short guide here. Step1: http://www.shrani.si/f/3o/A5/2DUHvcfA/step1.jpg Rightclick on desktop and select "New Shortcut" Step2:
I cant bot, sro client doesnt launch ZSZC
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey guys, i see its stupid but my sro_client wont launch, i patched media, started proxy, started bot, and i try to launch sro client but it doesnt launch
[GUIDE] Launch Client.exe Directly
01/18/2010 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
To launch Client.exe without first launching the Mabinogi Patcher, follow this short tutorial. This is obviously have to be updated with every patch (READ: patch, not maintenance.). This is currently the only way to launch more than two Mabinogi's at one time, if used along with my Multi-Client thread found here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mabinogi/344384-gu ide-multi-client-mabiongi.html Create a shortcut to Client.exe (Image One) Right-click and open the properties on the shortcut...
how to launch multi client?
03/13/2008 - Say Hello - 9 Replies
i download and have tried installing multiclient RAR but it seems it doesnot work on my computer. i have installed also WinRAR... it says that i lack GameInput. dll please guide me through...thank you