Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]AGBot error

Discussion on [Help]AGBot error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]AGBot error

When i press start walkscript i get this error

i have the latest version
Old 03/21/2009, 11:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
try to start the car exactly at the town spawn point. you cant start walkscript outside the town.
Old 03/21/2009, 16:33   #3

elite*gold: 0
i have the same problem in town
Old 03/21/2009, 16:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
i had the same problem. Try restarting agbot or just use a return stone and make sure ur script is for the right town.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sro agbot error,
03/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
heey i have a litle problem... i fixed agbot and it worked 1 night... i made mu nub to lvl 16 with it (not me the agbot:P) bu now i get an error called: Altered sro_client.exe with multiclient/nodc detected is this normal or? when this pops up (i think it has to do somthing wth it) my caracter only bufs his self bu he dosnt attach mobs (not even when they walk next to hem) he also dosnt walk, but if i attack a mob my self by dubble click on a monster the bot kills it with the skills...
Agbot ----need help(error)
01/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I tried to use agbot but it never worked with me.... From readme.... --->Vista user: Right click on regMsinet.bat and select open as administrator. Press on any key l l if i do this, it will show...
NEED HELP FOR AGBOT error 28 :(
12/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi.I have problem when i want on me agbot :( first I patch mediapatcher run nuconnector and when i try on agbot 4min later its drop "run time error 28 out of space" I have installed library files I try everything :( Plz if someone know how to fix it post here :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: Sry for english :)
Error with Agbot?
12/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I keep getting this weird error when i try to login to silkroad. this is the picture that comes up, any idea how to fix it? http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r255/Joddball/E rror.jpg
Agbot [???] Error
07/17/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi wenn ich den nuconnector und den agbot starte und dann den launcher starte, kommt kurz bevor das sro intro kommen will ein ??? Fehler. Was kann ich tun? MfG Pretandor Hier ein video das die probleme zeigt: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex2xSVQx3ZA _________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __ Hi