Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

client closes when I teleport to hotan

Discussion on client closes when I teleport to hotan within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
client closes when I teleport to hotan

pls guys help! what can I do to rezolv this problem every time I teleport to hotan silkroad just closes,no error appears it just crashes I have an intel core2duo E6500 with 2 gb ram and nvidia 8500 GT/512 video card the drivers are new.I have no ideea what I could do..pls help
Old 03/09/2009, 22:16   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebytzy View Post
pls guys help! what can I do to rezolv this problem every time I teleport to hotan silkroad just closes,no error appears it just crashes I have an intel core2duo E6500 with 2 gb ram and nvidia 8500 GT/512 video card the drivers are new.I have no ideea what I could do..pls help
That is defiantly a GFX issue, the only thing I can suggest is to keep back dating your drivers till you find ones that work best,

Code:
163.71_forceware_winxp_32bit_international_whql
Very stable. (not sure if they will work for your 8500 GT)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2009, 22:44   #3

ok I`ll try it out and let you know if it worked out :P thx for the advice for now :P
Old 03/10/2009, 00:38   #4

installed this one 163.71_forceware_winxp_32bit_international_whql but still the same problem any other sugestions?
Old 03/10/2009, 14:08   #5

did you uninstall your previouse driver first before you installed the other one?
Old 03/10/2009, 17:35   #6

its because of your Dual Core, Use Testosterone loader and click "Use one processor" or if you dont use Testosterone, When silkroad is launched open Task Manager then find sro_client.exe, right click it, "Set affinity", Then untick all Core's except one (any) and that should fix it O:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2009, 02:45   #7

thanks dude i knew it wasnt my g-card, its good and always updated but just sometimes it exits and yes i do have dual core and that was the prob