Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nuconnector not picking up SRO

Discussion on nuconnector not picking up SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nuconnector not picking up SRO

I open up nuconnector, open up my already set up agbot and it read but then when i open up my SRO it does not pick up. Im not even sure whats wrong. I tried opening SRO without any loader, tried with an SRO loader then i tried with testosterone and it still wont pick up.
Old 01/20/2009, 04:06   #2

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
u mean picking up items from the ground ?
all i get is pick up [ sro starts ^^]

if u want to play legit sro without agbot [ unpatch media.pk2 by the media patcher > then use loaders ]

if u face problem with nuconnector

use srproxy instead

open srproxy
tick revbot compatibility
click start
minimize it
start agbot
then ****** />

any problems post a question
Old 01/20/2009, 04:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
see i do that but it wont pick up my char in agbot for some reason. I have everything set up as far as i know. Maybe ill reset everything and do it again to see if that works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with NuConnector v9.12
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'm having some troubles with Nuconnector as it is connecting to the wrong IP. Here's a screenie of what it comes up with after I've done everything (In Order: Start NuConnector, start AgBot, start Loader). http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm350/AsianHaX /nuconnect.jpg Connected sro_client.exe on gwgt2.joymax.com:15779 (On login Screen) Connected sro_client.exe on 222.111.176.73:15779 (When logged in) Is this right or have I done something wrong? Also, I tried to find the...
nuConnector
12/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hello, most of you know revBot aka nuBot. Rev6 made some good programs which we can use to code our own stuff (nuConnector) But i am afraid in testing, because i dont wanna loose my char =D Has anyone tested it? Can i trust it? (Please only facts!)
picking it up again
05/02/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
more conversational than anything but i started playing 2moons a while back when it was first released and gave it up for a bit to let it 'age' a bit..but now theres gotta be some decent high levels so if i start up again .. what kind of class truly prawns? i kinda played with an archer but couldnt see much pvp with that, so help me out :P who pawns the rest? :rolleyes:
Need help with nuConnector
03/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when i wanna play sro i get this problem http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/gmkpl11/probl em.jpg