Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hotan won't fully load

Discussion on Hotan won't fully load within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Hotan won't fully load

This only happens in when I load the game and the char is currently in Hotan.
Looks like HT is half-loaded.

* I have no firewall
* My pc is more than good enough for sro (actually this problem can sometimes be solved when I load 7+ clients then my pc starts lagging and when I press connect HT fully loads)
* Tried it on another pc - same sh...
I must be due to my internet connection, but my neighbour with the same ISP doesn't have this problem, nor this happens when my char is in another town.
Help would be apreciated
Old 01/09/2009, 13:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Well Hotan is one laggy place.. ^^
I used to have this issue with my older PC, and my friends would load my character fine, and moved him, and it was good.
I guess you need to lower your Graphics settings in game, up your Paging file, maybe update your drivers too (this can cause more problems than good) If nothing works, then maybe someone else can find a better solution for you.

Error.
Old 01/09/2009, 13:46   #3

Well same happens with agbot clientless, so I don't think drivers are the problem. So, what's left but my internet connection... But that's still weird, because internet's working fine
Old 01/09/2009, 13:48   #4

Received Thanks: 2,198
clientless too? ****..
has to be your connection then.
If nothing works try load your character on another PC from somewhere other than your house.
Old 01/09/2009, 23:04   #5

I'm getting this same problem with a char of mine... and i'm sure it's not internet connection based... HOW you ask!?!??!

Because ALL (and i meant it) my other chars load up perfectly.... on the very same computer the mentioned char doesnt....

Some guys said here in the forums, in another area that our chars probably are bugged... What happens quite commonly when you get one of "THOSE" lags and your chars dies, but when it revives to town it's still lagging, and it doesnt load up well, so you get a bugged load of your game...

I already sent a bug report to Joymax, and i'm waiting for a reply... **** Lagmax...

Hope your case is different. Sometimes just loading the game, trying to use a Rscroll, and waiting the game to fully load solves the bugged loading, sometimes... just try to get lucky....

Hope I helped at all....
Old 01/12/2009, 16:44   #6

Well it's Normal hotan is very laggy and the are hundreds of people in it so try to log off in other town or ..
stand on the bridge or behind any NPC