Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what bot is easy to use

Discussion on what bot is easy to use within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what bot is easy to use

Yea i wanna start to bot but i dont really know which bot to go for cause alot of the bots need media pk.2 or what ever that is and i dont know what all i need to dl and setup so if any1 got time to maybe fix up a little guide i would like that thanks
Old 01/07/2009, 02:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordx95 View Post
Yea i wanna start to bot but i dont really know which bot to go for cause alot of the bots need media pk.2 or what ever that is and i dont know what all i need to dl and setup so if any1 got time to maybe fix up a little guide i would like that thanks
No bot NEEDS pk2 edits to work, but some can use them.
If you want a free bot I'd use AgBot, but It isn't easy for the first time but that's what we are here for
Old 01/07/2009, 02:43   #3

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Free , i recommend

paid , i recommend

make 100% sure that u visited threads ..

have fun
Old 01/07/2009, 08:07   #4

if you want to pay for a bot ... easiest 2 use is iSRO bot ... best and easiest ... other then the paid ones you got free = agbot ( hard to set up if you don't follow instructions carefully)
Old 01/12/2009, 17:21   #5

elite*gold: 20
stealth is good,free and easy to use
Old 01/14/2009, 03:28   #6

Ag-bot, follow instructions and you will be fine!