Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forbannet wants to ask the experts

Discussion on Forbannet wants to ask the experts within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forbannet wants to ask the experts

Heya, as you guys know im the owner of DV3 and, well, what im trying to do is what 0x33 does, crack the bot and mimimim, whatever, ive been spending a lot of time on it, and I have a friendly community.

You guys should know that its not a keylogger, etc etc, even a elitepvpers mod is a mod in my forum, and he also knows that its not a keylogger.

But WeeMan captured some packets [which are the processor ID and hd id] and said that those packets are the Silkroad Username and password; he was totally wrong and just flamed me, "I DONT KNOW WHY".

The point is, now hes posting on some forums a "Source code" that is supposed "CRACK" my software, but its totally fake o_O, it don't even work;

LINKS:

My post into hes forum, he will delete and lock the topic as soon as he reads:

Im asking myself 2 questions

1° Why is he doing it?
2° Why insted of trying to crack my software, he doens't go and try to crack ISROBOT or another bot?

oh and btw, im not worried about him, he'll never crack dv3 or anything else, as far I know, and, he said that my software was a non-working software that had ONLY the intention to hack ppl's account, he said it on hes forums; and, well, why hes cracking my "keylogger" then? bit weird, ins't?

I think that he hates me because I have more skills than himself :/ and want now to flame my name with fake acusations, 1° Saying that my software is a keylogger, 2° Saying out to everyone that he have cracked my software and that he is better than me.

He does not deserve my respect or whoever respect.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/04/2009, 03:27   #2

# AGREED :P
This software is ******* working, packets seem to been clean... It ist just weird what WeeMan does
Old 01/04/2009, 18:47   #3

WeeMan is a ******* kid, he can't get a little of competition, yeah i was a fan of projecthax but later i started to find out somethings, some secrets and whe i tryied to speak my mind they ban me and my guild from his union

after that i talked to him that he is a kid bla bla bla, and i asked why he stole credits from zius ( the guy that acctually cracked Tbot), and he said that he will do anything for money

sadly i didn't take any screenshot, but seeing the last **** that he have done, everyone will beleive me

about the " no one wants to read your ****** language. English is the only language that matters, all others will be considered terrorists" yeah he also said the same when we where talking publicly in samrkand (odin), i laughed a lot

i just ignore it, but since is insulting your hard work will be a little more complicate, so stealing credits, lying about a soft, insulting ppl, banning everybody, will end fast

thanks good we have stealthex and elitepvpers
Old 01/05/2009, 09:03   #4

HUAAHUHUAHU I really don't care, what would I think of a guy that post semi-nude girls pictures intos hes avatars and sigs? I don't give a **** about USA or ENGLISH etc, those americans are so proud lately, and they are so proud about the language, well; its an european language, just like german or russian, they do not own the language [english].

And he said that ima noob, bla bla bla, but well, hes trying to crack MY software, and if I was a noob, WeeMan would be the one cracking iSROBOT, right? but well, I am doing this, not him, so he failed ^_^! epic fail!
Old 01/05/2009, 18:44   #5

he banned my IP from project*** forums when i told him what others think about him and his cracks =)) He says that he recently made multi-agbot shame i didn't have time to do some packet sniffing since he chaged the agbots server =)) saying that the reason is for the bot to work when rev6 is down. my agBot was working anyways no matter if the rev6 is on or off so its just an excuse. I wouldn' try his multi agbot tho since he changed the server the infos are now going to his server.
Old 01/07/2009, 10:36   #6

@Vegetta91
You are a disgrace to noobs. Redirecting rev6.com/bot to my own site is not going to steal your account. Unless you think Rev6 steals accounts and that redirecting it to a text document on my site is a keylogger lul

@Forbannet
You're a dumb ***. You say you don't care about English and you're typing it. If you don't care about English then stop typing it. I never said your ****** crack was a keylogger. Reading memory and sending your SRO username and password is not even close to a keylogger.

@ADS
Just shut up. You couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag. zius didn't crack ****. I asked him for the packets for that version of Tbot so we didn't have to rely on Tbot's ****. That's the only thing he did. superkhung helped me reverse Tbot.

Quote:
But WeeMan captured some packets [which are the processor ID and hd id] and said that those packets are the Silkroad Username and password; he was totally wrong and just flamed me, "I DONT KNOW WHY".
Go login with the username and password I had in the picture. Do you think I'm bull ******** you? How can a hardware ID be a string? Let alone be my username and password for Silkroad lol
Old 01/08/2009, 16:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeMan1337 View Post
@Forbannet
You're a dumb ***. You say you don't care about English and you're typing it. If you don't care about English then stop typing it. I never said your ****** crack was a keylogger. Reading memory and sending your SRO username and password is not even close to a keylogger.

@ADS
Just shut up. You couldn't hack your way out of a paper bag. zius didn't crack ****. I asked him for the packets for that version of Tbot so we didn't have to rely on Tbot's ****. That's the only thing he did. superkhung helped me reverse Tbot.

Go login with the username and password I had in the picture. Do you think I'm bull ******** you? How can a hardware ID be a string? Let alone be my username and password for Silkroad lol
it's the second time you say the same xD, should be too funny for you for say it twice, you are so ******* funny /end sarcasm
what will you do ban me?
Old 01/08/2009, 16:56   #8

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
do that via pm -_-