Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redconnector crashing problem

Discussion on Redconnector crashing problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Redconnector crashing problem

any got a salution for this problem i have try reinstall and all format but dont work or does it just need to be updated? but the weird thing is it started before the the update or sro i think it started when the site went down does the site have a connect to it or something? please hepl me someone
Old 12/18/2008, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman213 View Post
any got a salution for this problem i have try reinstall and all format but dont work or does it just need to be updated? but the weird thing is it started before the the update or sro i think it started when the site went down does the site have a connect to it or something? please hepl me someone
There is a RC private forum you know, many people there are having all the same issues you are. Why not try reading them?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crashing problem???
02/01/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
I got a question should i disable my cheat before entering dungeon? cause with my cheat on i keep getting crashes damn crespo its 300K each time.
Vsro crashing problem
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Agbot crashing problem.
11/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello elitepvpers! So... Yeah i want ask about agbot crashing problem.My agbot closes after 10 min of using it.But the nuConnector and the client stays there.And i always have to re login again to get the bot working what is annoying. Dunno what infos i have to put i have lastest version of agbot and nuconnector. So if anyone can help me would be usefull :rolleyes:
Agbot redconnector problem
08/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
some one please help me for some reason the redconnector with not log any of my chars in it just keeps closing some one help me:(:(:(
Sro crashing problem
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i was getting alot of dc problems with tbot so i reinstalled my Sro .. after doing that i started getting alot of crashs .. i use multiclient so i make sro in window mode .. when i click my Bot equiped client window, it normally crash .... i mean when i choose my botting sro it crashs .. any solution ? i tried many client versions available on this site and botsmall .. plz help