Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[big problem]Tbot crashing game when i paste verification code

Discussion on [big problem]Tbot crashing game when i paste verification code within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[big problem]Tbot crashing game when i paste verification code

Hello all i have a big problem with tbot , today i have got tbot ,and big ***...
When i click confirm game will crash . Can somebody help me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
verification code
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
since they removed it i need about 3 hours to 10 min to log in its was better with it.... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Lol NO more image verification code =D
06/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
yaaaay no more image verification code Weekly Server Inspection Notice Jun 02, 2009 Hello. This is Silkroad Online. In order to maintain a pleasant gaming and smooth patching experience, all servers will be undergoing weekly server inspection. Weekly server inspection will occur every Tuesday.
Tbot Crashing
11/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
To begin.. i use latest tbot and ive tried both Re-installing SRO and turn off firewall, none works.. This is the problem. 1. I start tbot and game.. 2. I type login/id & Code 3. Game crashes with the "??" box.' What can i do? Ill be thankful for fast answer!
Tbot Crashing when pressing F6!!
12/10/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
WHen i Coming to the selecting screen of Chararcter i Pressing F6 Then The Tbot Crashed and bcause of that The Patch didnt work Either Some 1 got this Proplem Or can Solve/help me ? Thnx