Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ibot] help If i run SRO hackshield i get this error

Discussion on [Ibot] help If i run SRO hackshield i get this error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ibot] help If i run SRO hackshield i get this error

If i run the SROhackshield.....this is i get ,, !!
The sever is undergoing inspection..etc = if use custom in patcher

If i use Default The SROhackshield will run but the loader will not open any client

Please help !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ibot - hackshield error
05/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I'm trying to download ibot, I think I got it all set up except for hackshield, I get this error: can't find file silkroad.exe check if you insert the name right and try again the run hackshield (sror) and jar file are in the same map as my sror launcher not in the program files map... but an other map on my desktop with a shortcut (does this matter? all other things worked) can you help me? thx
ibot - hackshield error
05/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
srr posted this 2x
[IBOT]Hackshield 2.1 Question
11/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Yeah, im using hackshield 1.0 atm but im getting dc's every hmm idk 15-30 seconds, and im ong pfarming so this isnt going to work out well, so i downloaded HS 2.0 and its saying this http://i51.tinypic.com/15h0i07.jpg Any clue on how to fix the dc or the error shown above?
[Question] HackShield of iBot.
05/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hello nice people... I already got iBot client/ clientless working perfect no DC. But have 1 question... Is it possible to dont open the client we have to run in the hackshield tool...???? I mean to dont have that sro_client.exe runing on my proccess and eating my recouces and ram. Thanks youuu :)