Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help me with AgBot --- pickup choosing??

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me with AgBot --- pickup choosing??

okay guys ... I need your help about this ... In agbot .. how can I choose things to collect and things to put in storage and so on ... I opened the view config and checked it but was unable to adjust things " mov ethem from 1 category to another" ... can i get help with this
thnx for help and patience

Old 12/05/2008, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,297
just use the small arrows on the bottom of the window in the "Select item" settings

Old 12/05/2008, 17:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Or use this
Thanks
1 User

« Hacked Accounts? | agBot 2nd buff question? »

Similar Threads
Help choosing safe bot...
12/03/2009 - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hi guys. I'm looking for a bot that won't get me banned and I'm wondering what you guys recommend... I just started using NoFap for a few levels but I'm not satisfied at all. It doesn't work correctly, it takes a long time looting/switching monsters, constantly runs off course or breaks/crashes, I've been trying to leave it on over night but something usually messes up within 1-3 hours or less. I just want to hit 50 on my main then stop, school absorbs all of time currently though. By...
Help me with choosing a bot...
09/21/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
I have used many times hacks, etc., but never bots, so is there one, which can: 1. Work atm on CM Archlord. 2. Can pickup only uniques (if only unique acces. - better). 3. Wont stuck and die.
need help choosing lmao
09/18/2009 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
wuts better if i go 90 fire 90 light 90 pacheon for increased nuke range or 90 fire 90 light 90 heuskal for health or should i do 90 fire 90 light 60 pacheon 60 ice for ice def and pacheon and longer nuke range 90 fire 90 light 60 heuskal 60 ice for ice def and hp but pacheon gives farther nuke range and black eagle to help attak...
My Agbot And Pickup Pet
08/31/2009 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
hi .. i have a problem with my agbot ,, my pet is missing my quests =( and i put mp and hp in my pet sometimes .... when i do that .. the bot moves them automatic to my inventory ,, may i know how to control that stuff ? thanks in advance