Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pure Str Glaive

Discussion on Pure Str Glaive within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pure Str Glaive

I have a Pure Str Glaive and its lvl 22.
Atm iv spent almost all of my money on potions.
Will I ever start to make money with it? or be able 2 make my money for potions back?
Btw im training on white tigers (lvl 18) and i lose money.
Just kinda annoying having to to cash on the account over and over
Old 11/13/2008, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
really? you should only need lots of mp not so much hp pots, and seeing as you are glaive you can fight mobs same lvl as you or higher, make some more money.
Old 11/14/2008, 19:56   #3

elite*gold: 0
just fight with no imbue or skills.

this way no mp will be used. and fight green lvl mobs

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS SBOT OLD CUST. | WTS 104 pure str glaive ELdorado
07/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
So.. I'm giving up SRO for good now and selling the 2 things which will make sure that I never return:o my old sbot account and my lvl 104 FF pure str glaive on eldorado Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution thats the char, cba to login to take pictures, char is email verificated(therefore cheaper), uses fire, heuksal & lightning, has around 100k sp left, char belonged to LOLRKO, I bought it from him, he created the email so don't worry...
OASIS-Wtt Lvl 65 Glaiver Pure Str For Nuker Pure Int S/s, ASk for screenshots, simila
03/17/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Server Oasis.. In Gap 5 Farming... Skills Nicely Rised its PURE str, Glaiver If you need Screenshots ask me Male Char Has a Decent Set With +4 Wep and some gold 1 day Gold ticket... _Jeankee_
WTS ECSRO 90 pure str glaive
04/03/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i didnt know where to post this but here we go.. I want to sell a ecsro level 90 pure str glaiver account with full +5 exept from 2x+0 and 1x+4 but i could get 50m on there before i sell it if you would like so you could probly get full +5 .. all my garm has good stats and my +5 glaive has a crit of 11+75% the game name is FlyingAngel and i have a level 4 guild at 33% oh and my char is fully farmed all skills maxed out, i have 28.3k HP and nearly 10k MP
sellin VIP ecsro account lvl 66 pure str glaive 200m cash and 1b items
12/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
the account hs a lvl 66 glaive and... sos spear 8d +4 100% phy and 100% mag rainforce sosun 5d sheild full sos 8d garment female some sos armour and accesories, alot of elixers! and alot of other items, if interested at all