Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AGBOT, Question..

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AGBOT, Question..

Hey Pepz, just wondering if there is any way i could turn agbot into my auto-ressing bot, with scripting or just plain Skill listing.. please reply cuz i dont want to download an keylogged program.. plus apbrt5000 is out of date nows ..

Kind Regards,
Repyz ^^

Old 11/13/2008, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,325
#Moved

Wrong section post in ask the experts, not hacks.

Old 11/13/2008, 12:38   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,114
there is 1 way, if you mean for safety when you are plvling, run agbot with a high enough cleric that does group res every 5minutes? make sure he has nothing ticked in return to town tab all mobs ignored and " stay idle when no mob " if you want for delvl purpose I can't help you.

« Pay Bot | Problems With Sro Loader »

Similar Threads
agBot question?
11/03/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
hey guys.. when i logg on my char i turn on my autopots.. my autoparty and i have all my skills set already then when i click on Start bot.. it won't go. :( whats wrong with it? the autoparty goes and everything.. im using the version 2.4.1.. if someone has any links or someting to the new bot .. that would be very apreciated... cause i tried version 2.5.1 or someting like that.. and it won't go either so.. im completely confused here :(
agBot question?
10/20/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hey guys.. i have a question..does anyone know why agBot has the 2nd buff thingy ? cause when i try using it for my wizz/bard it just says Comming soon does anyone know if the new agBot already came out or did i miss it or someting? or any info about it? cause i have no idea what do to.. i realy need that buffy thingy :D Thanks :handsdown:
AgBot question
10/05/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Can AgBot use vigor potions? I have a x-bow lvl 85 full farmed and my agbot always die to lvl 78-80 mobs(giants,or 2 party mobs).So I`m wondering if agbot have a setting 2 use vigor potions? What I have to do(excepting to buy a isro ot tbot)?:confused:
AgBot Help/Question
09/03/2008 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
i tried the injection and command for the walkscript, even tried making it ingame with the F8 thing, but my bot won't follow the movement script, it would just keep walking around the fountain or walk back and forth alleys...in Constantinople.
some question about agbot!
07/30/2008 - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
hi, i want to know how i prevent the char not to pick the item that i don't want it to pick while using agbot.....it picks up the hp recovery pots that i don't want him to pick,so is ther any way to prevent it? thanx for reply!