Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone got a clientless plvling progie

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone got a clientless plvling progie

I know about sr33 but it's out dated just need to put a bunch of noobs in my party I'll be running a ip redirect on it...............also a guide would be great or where to find the info.

Old   #2

Try the search sometimes here is a small fix for the log in pocket a member made for us Cheerz

Old   #3

yep

Actually I had DL that update right away but I'm still having issues, my router is on DMZ redirect so all port wide open, I've also used my http tunneling program for ip redirect and still no use.

Here what I'm getting

And when I try to run the protect.dll first I get this

Old   #4

Search in your folder the file 'version.ini' and change that version to the current (1.165) and u will get a code.
But use it on your own risk, much chance that you get banned even with silk on your account.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

hey

Thanks dude that did it. as for the getting banned part I don't care if the accounts running on the clientless get banned as they will only be there to help me plvl.

The clientless will have a ip from the States where as I don't live there.
I was able to play isro from Japan with this tool............joymax blocks isro, normally only can play jsro there.
Old   #6

the lil fix been working flawlessly for me none gettin ban.. and yes same as you i use it only for my academy so use it at your own risk