Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Silkroad party system

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
[Question]Silkroad party system

i have a question about silkroad party system. I mean the 8/8 people party.
Should there only be euro chars and does it change the exp?
What builds should be in the party?Is 8/8 party faster then your own grinding or powerlvl?What mobs should a ~70lvl people party grind at?

I tried to search the forum and google, but i didnt found anything so no flaming, tnx

Old 11/13/2008, 00:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
i have a question about silkroad party system. I mean the 8/8 people party.
Should there only be euro chars and does it change the exp?
What builds should be in the party?Is 8/8 party faster then your own grinding or powerlvl?What mobs should a ~70lvl people party grind at?

I tried to search the forum and google, but i didnt found anything so no flaming, tnx
Having chinese chars in a 8/8 pt doesn't change the exp. It's jsut that Euro chars are better suited to support each other. at lvl 75+ Euro chars lvl best by either plvl or partying. For chinese any will work. glaviers and bladers are slow grinders so you might not want them in an 8/8 pt. if you're a glviaer or blader get in a pt like that cuase it's faster exp =). Hope I helped and enjoy

Thanks
1 User

« Cant connect anymor | Item Grab Hack... »