Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Agbot Problem s.o.s LOOL

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Agbot Problem s.o.s LOOL

first of all hi to all! i got problem with my agbot that is auto closing itself! i alwayz try to run a 1 bot client and 3 normal ones but my agbot closes automatically after 8mins. When i run 1 normal client and 1 bot client it works fine for me! Can any1 help me to solve this situation? Tnx ppl!

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjimen View Post
first of all hi to all! i got problem with my agbot that is auto closing itself! i alwayz try to run a 1 bot client and 3 normal ones but my agbot closes automatically after 8mins. When i run 1 normal client and 1 bot client it works fine for me! Can any1 help me to solve this situation? Tnx ppl!
Well the only thing I can think of would be to try to run less Sro's. Try running 2 then see if it closes. Good luck

Old   #3

help

I've been having the same problem. Since Monday just before server inspection. Agbot will stay open for 2 to 15 minutes then instantly close. It happens when I'm in town and even if I walk my character to bot spot and start bot there. I'm not even running a multi client when the instant close occurs.

I always turn off my firewall and antivirus programs before botting. So I know that can't be a reason. Windows does not report any events via event viewer. I redownloaded and regonfigured agbot and I'm using agsolid to create my script (said it was sro version 1.165 compatible).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
never open more than 3 chars with agbot...

Old   #5

Hmm alright fore everyone having this problem, I looked into and found this.

It's supposedly supposed to fix the agbot crash. Have fun =)
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,110
The thread you posted was to stop the random crashes that people were having with just one client open, not the security AgBot has.
If you want to bot 3,4 chars with AgBot I'm sure there is a way but it won't be public, or it will be removed.
AgBot is free, we should use it however the owners want us to. Respect them ffs.
Old   #7

Thanks demigod100. Running the registry cleaner fixed my problem. Agbot now stays open without crashing. I would have never thought to try that and probably had bought a bot. Thanks again for your information.
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjimen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
The thread you posted was to stop the random crashes that people were having with just one client open, not the security AgBot has.
If you want to bot 3,4 chars with AgBot I'm sure there is a way but it won't be public, or it will be removed.
AgBot is free, we should use it however the owners want us to. Respect them ffs.
He's not trying to bot with multiple chars, he's only trying to bot with one and plvl his noobs I think. The thread I posted should fix his problem (I hope) And yea I believe Agbot creators deserve to be respected, So I hope no one makes a free version of Red behind their backs
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by demigod100 View Post
He's not trying to bot with multiple chars, he's only trying to bot with one and plvl his noobs I think. The thread I posted should fix his problem (I hope) And yea I believe Agbot creators deserve to be respected, So I hope no one makes a free version of Red behind their backs
You can open only one bot + other client, otherwise the bot will close.