Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Psever [VSRO File Based]

Discussion on Psever [VSRO File Based] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Psever [VSRO File Based]

Wrong section Please Delete this thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Questions] Based on VSRO files.
01/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I've made my own server already .. I've followed the tutorials .. I started to make a character .. it was working fine .. but there is no rank beside the name of the acc and also it was in white color not yellow .. * the damage of the character was normal i already have all features .. i can use commands and everything else. i can set my character's invisibility on .. changing speed and etc . one more thing .. i tried to add silks to my character ..but i failed
About unique map for vsro based servers
01/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi, i want to add unique spawn points to my map.anyone can help me thanks
Enable D12 Gap in VSRO file based server
11/20/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all, i was wondering if someone know how to enable the D12 skills , level mastery in A PS based on Vsro server files, i know it has something to do with SR_Gameserver , but will really appriciate if someone can tell me what should i edit in it. cheers, Tohamey
[REQ] iBot for VSRO based Servers
11/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all! Since i cant find a good working, not totaly virusinfected Bot for P-Servers maybe someone could make iBot work for them?? I guess it wont be a big deal for someone who knows what to do, but pretty much ppl would appreciate it!! :handsdown: greetz
Help me to choose best vsro based server
10/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
which server is better at the moment?