Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How long will the Angel/Devil wings stay?

Discussion on How long will the Angel/Devil wings stay? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How long will the Angel/Devil wings stay?

how long will the wings stay in item mall because i get paid in 2 weeks and if i miss them again ill go crazy
if any1 have any info that could help id appreciate it
Old 10/29/2008, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Well in the item mall, they will be there till stocks run out, so that could be whenever. At first i thought till end of halloween event
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2008, 10:16   #3

thx hopefully i get a chance to buy them
Old 10/29/2008, 10:43   #4

The halloween event lasts one month from when it came out, you should be able to buy them dont worry about it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2008, 14:04   #5

Or If you really need it you can reserve it.You have a option there.Hope I halped you
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need lvl 80+ char with angel/devil wings (i offer 77 bower +330k sp + avatar)
02/21/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hello so as the topic says i want to get an account ( Preffered builds: Wizzard,Hybrid spear nuker,glavier,bower) with angel or devil wing avatar dress.It should be well farmed too tough preffered servers: Pluto, Gaia, Hercules, Zeus Helios Account that i offer:
[WTB] Chinese account with angel/devil wings
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello folks i want to buy an account with angel or devil wings only, it has to be from level 1 to level 85, I dont care about the build JUST NO HYBRIDS. So yeah pm me on skype / msn pnvz_wolf / [email protected], but first post your offer here, thx
Frage zu Devil Wings
08/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi leute, da man die devil wings ja net verkaufn kann hab ich folgende frage: mein kumpel spielt jetzt nimma sro und wollte mir gerne die wings geben. einer ne ahnung wie wir das anstellen können?! danke für jede hilfe
WTB acc with devil/angel wings (Mercury)
03/21/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I wanna make anyother account on mercury, but I want devil or angel wing... so I can't buy them at item amll anymore :( If u have an acc low lvl with angel/devil wings on server mercury, I'll buy it, I pay well. (u must remember sercret answer, I want an acc with all info, if u don't remember sercert answer them no) no scammer pls, Im 100% legit. thanks
Long way to Devil Abys
11/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is there any other way to get non reb char to devil abys??i play in fury server theres no tokens now to buy for lab 4, and makin lvl in mystic castle makes me mad i have lvl 112 warrior please help