Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless Silkroad

Discussion on Clientless Silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clientless Silkroad

Hi all,

I've already downloaded Clientless SRO from a link which appaers on this site. I scanned it with two online virusscan sites and got unpromising results. Both scanners found some dodgy things, if I remember correctly SR33 Clientless was clean (but cannot be used now). Does a clean clientless exist? If yes, please post the link here.

Virustotal

Jotti

Check the picture down below!

Thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clientless_scan.JPG (135.8 KB, 88 views)
Old 10/27/2008, 11:56   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Could be false positives, my norton cannot find anything, if its from an official thread on this site, it should be safe, as its been approved by a mod
Old 10/27/2008, 12:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
Topic -

Clientless' link in the topic -

Yes it was been scanned by a mod also -

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert
# Approved

All links are safe. I've just checked the links safety.
Trojan can be false positive? Sorry, I am not expert in things like these (that's why I always scann and worry too much).

My plan is to play on my main and powerfarm more than 1 lowie without using bot, I heard it runs with a high risk of banning. Is it the same chance if I don't use bot or buy silk?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT: Silkroad bot for Kalbot with clientless option
06/21/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Title says it all. I'm sharing my SBot which is a well known sro bot (google it) for a kalbot. More people can use sbot on the same bot acc as long as the 15 char limit has not been reached in game. So I'm willing to share with someone who offers me a working and fine kalbot. WARNING: I'll give u the bot acc id/pw but thats different from the forum's id/pw that means I can kick u out of the bot whenever I want and make it that u won't be able to use it anymore. That's why if any of u would...
[Release] Silkroad Clientless
04/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 52 Replies
Content deleted. Reason: Malware.
Silkroad Clientless Plvl
06/16/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 253 Replies
Hello Guys, here is my Silkroad CPLVL tool. With this tool ur able to login and plvl your Characters Clientless. Here are some Commands: action=clear --> Clearing the Consolewindow action=sit --> Your Character will Sit / Stand action=strup --> Using one Statpoint for STR
>>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<<
08/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
w w w.g a m e r s p l a n e t.n e t /forums/silkroad-online-hacks-bots-downloads/25535 0-clientless-silkroad.html or here http://www.silkroadmax.com/clientless-silkroad-t7 200.0.html (remove spaces in the link and copy/paste in browser)
Clientless Silkroad
06/08/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies
Removed! if you can make tool, dont ask why u cant create stall why cant teleport other map. so if you know, make new one yourself! i dont like comments!