Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can i please ask for your help........?

Discussion on Can i please ask for your help........? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can i please ask for your help........?

Hello all this is my 1st post ever and i am hoping i can get a little help. I will be as specific as possible here, i am running window 7 x86 and i am playing the original Silkroad, i have the latest IBOt version 1.1.36 i am getting an error but no notice as to what it is. I have followed these instructions :Added Hackshield and Run SRO Hackshield to programfiles(86)/silkroad,added edxsilkloaderDll5.dll and edxSilkroadLoader5 to the same folder,PHmediapatcher is also in the folder. regOCXFiles_x86 has been installed as well as vcredist_x86. Inside the IBOT/INit folder i believe my problem lies as i dont know which file to change i have tried the r_iphs and changed the ip to the one inside my hackshield. This is probably where i need your help guys.......

My dilemma starts like this i run media patcher, then sro hackshield (everything seems fine) sro pop's up and hackshield reacts then i click on start. SRO starts then i open ibot and a strange thing is on it, it says " You are using silkroad Revolution Server!" it seems that it should say im using silkroad server... I then open edxSilkroadLoader5, click on redirect gateway server, patch seed, multiclient, NOP Hackshield, and swear filter. I then change my redirect gateway to 16000 like it says on the ibot i have started, i click Launch... wait... SRO briefly pop's up then immediately dissappears ibot now says ibot-Client connected to login server but.... nothing else happens. I may be wrong but i think it has something to do with the text files inside the Init folder, if anyone can help me i would be forever greatful.

Again i think the problem in in what needs to be placed inside the r_iphs and the iphs files as i really dont know. Also my ibot tells me @ the startup of it that i am using silkroad revolution server! i am playing the original silkroad though.
Thanks Everybody, Katie
Old 03/15/2012, 17:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
mh... if a normal setup is to complicated, try the ibot tool
it's very simple. you just need 1-2 clicks to make everything work