Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need help with Char hybrid int spear

Discussion on i need help with Char hybrid int spear within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/14/2008, 15:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dont do 60 60 light ice iv tryed it you need 2 of them maxed otherwise youll notice that you take more damage then the next person my int spear is light ice and spear 90 if your not a huge hybird go ice but if you got enough str to the point where neither of ur %s are 100%+ then your better off staying how u are or you can just use ice and not use the last snow witchy will make it so you dont run out of mana i dont know its more what you like then whats good if you know what ur doing with how u built it then youll do just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by failerguy View Post
Hello. I have a question too. I am lvl 46 full int nuker and I just started to use spear cuz I want higher damage.

And the question is: Should I change full int to hybrid?
And if I should, how I do it?
My stats: STR 65
INT 200
Honestly stay pure cuz thee passive on spear adds hp the lv 9 one is more then 2500 hp so you dont really need to go hybird im pure int 89 farmed atm =) and im doing great

~Merged Posts by John Dread~
Next time use the edit-button please.
Old 11/21/2008, 22:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lander007 View Post
8:1
cold/lightning/heuksal

its the best
Good joke lol

And add: wear garment haha
Old 11/22/2008, 21:17   #18

well what kind of hibrid first and if u are 8:1 spear hibrid i'd say 90 heuksal 90 cold 90 light 30 fire best build ever
Old 11/25/2008, 01:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyQueeN View Post
well what kind of hibrid first and if u are 8:1 spear hibrid i'd say 90 heuksal 90 cold 90 light 30 fire best build ever
Yeah why not to take more damage and more magical defense from fire

You can make very good parry to items and speed is dispensable, only bad is you lose phantom
Old 11/25/2008, 02:48   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pekkasauri View Post
Yeah why not to take more damage and more magical defense from fire

You can make very good parry to items and speed is dispensable, only bad is you lose phantom
Actually Light is better as fire for a nuker, due to the mag. damage increase you'll have. In the end with light you'll be stronger as a fire nuker.
Old 11/25/2008, 12:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
Actually Light is better as fire for a nuker, due to the mag. damage increase you'll have. In the end with light you'll be stronger as a fire nuker.
Lols, actually looks like that on a paper but its not. All who has changed says fire gives more and you can see it clearly. Fire imbue ftw trust me on this

Damage buff is enough from even light 30 to make fire supa strong.
Old 11/25/2008, 23:15   #22

Well lets say its true, fire is stronger...

but realize that we are at level 90 cap now, at level 100, your light will faint away, no magic damage up, light = stronger.. Something like that will most likely happen..
Old 11/26/2008, 03:24   #23

Yes yes, but never make build by looking the next cap cause you fail at current cap most likely (what we have to 100cap in isro, 1½ or 2 years? ). And no fire nukes are still stronger at 100cap, and most important imbue too and it goes over lighting damage buff as well.
Old 11/26/2008, 16:04   #24

In my opinion; Fire imbue for Str chars and lightning imbue for Int chars.
Old 11/26/2008, 16:58   #25

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us but is it actually based on something why nukers should take weaker mastery ? "cause light is meant to be for nukers"
Old 11/26/2008, 17:05   #26

Quote:
Yes yes, but never make build by looking the next cap cause you fail at current cap most likely (what we have to 100cap in isro, 1½ or 2 years? ). And no fire nukes are still stronger at 100cap, and most important imbue too and it goes over lighting damage buff as well.
I really doubt that they are stronger as a buffed lightning nuke.

Why? Because lightning gets the %'s [ I really don't know by howmuch at level 90, because I don't have a 90 nuker myself ]. Why would a fire nuker be stronger as a Lightning nuker which is specifically made for int's?

We can easily find out tho which one is stronger, just get the %'s of the nukes, magical atk power etc. Keep in mind that Lightning also makes the targets parry ratio go down.
Old 11/26/2008, 17:08   #27

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your opinion with us but is it actually based on something why nukers should take weaker mastery ? "cause light is meant to be for nukers"
First off all 90 light nuke is not a weaker mastery.
Lightning mastery line provides magical attack increase wich make the nuke nearly as strong as the fire nuke.
ligtning have moving speed, lion shout, parry ratio passive and buff.
These are all things a nuker or better said INT char need.

Lets see what fire have to offer;
strong nuke ok thats true.....phys atk increase buff??? not really needed for a INT char. magical def..ya nice to have extra but not really needed.

Fire is based for str classes exept the nukes.

Just stay with light/Ice and a weapon mastery you have defence and offence, your good against str or int build and pvp or pvpe is np either.
Old 11/26/2008, 17:15   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounzzer View Post
First off all 90 light nuke is not a weaker mastery.
Lightning mastery line provides magical attack increase wich make the nuke nearly as strong as the fire nuke.
ligtning have moving speed, lion shout, parry ratio passive and buff.
These are all things a nuker or better said INT char need.

Lets see what fire have to offer;
strong nuke ok thats true.....phys atk increase buff??? not really needed for a INT char. magical def..ya nice to have extra but not really needed.

Fire is based for str classes exept the nukes.

Just stay with light/Ice and a weapon mastery you have defence and offence, your good against str or int build and pvp or pvpe is np either.
Then how do you explain the nuke in fire?

Speed? buy pills?
Magic buff? Use lightning (60 cold / 60 light) buff you still get nice magical +

and we're talking about a hybrid here not pure int. Saying that Lightning is better for a hybrid is kinda not true...
Old 11/26/2008, 17:40   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Redrum View Post
Then how do you explain the nuke in fire?

Speed? buy pills?
Magic buff? Use lightning (60 cold / 60 light) buff you still get nice magical +

and we're talking about a hybrid here not pure int. Saying that Lightning is better for a hybrid is kinda not true...

Ok you do forget that I gave an opinion and did not said wich one was better or not, couse there is no best or better build/class/mastery or such.

Sure 90 fire nuke is strong but thats just one skill out of a total mastery,

Even a hybrid needs more phys def especially when its a spear hybrid...they have no shield you know..
With 60 ice your def suck.. you need the 3th book of phys def at least.
For speed you said buy pills..not everyone is rich and if you need to buy every 30 min new drugs..well then your broke after a long day.

But all of this is based on an opnion.
Old 11/26/2008, 17:53   #30

@ lvl 60 you have the 3th book of defence you get it at lvl 48 'Power Guard of Ice' LOL

and Speed pills are only used @ jobs, etc.. not at grinding.

Just my opinion aswell.