Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 14:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold?

Discussion on There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold? within the SRO Ask the Experts forum part of the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
There's anyway of substitute automatically stall items sold?

I have one problem selling items, I have too many items in storage, but i usually sell it when i'm sleeping, unfortunately the stall only supports 10 items. There's any program that substitute the sold items for other in the inventory with a pre determinated price?

Old 10/12/2008, 09:32   #2

No such thing exists yet,but you can use many clients then you can sell 20, 30 things at once xD

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2008, 11:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,325
Just get a guild to lvl 2, boot everyone then you have an extra storage lol if no storage annoys you. Using a multi-client you can launch many silkroads at once and could cover DW with a few shops
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2008, 16:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro View Post
Just get a guild to lvl 2, boot everyone then you have an extra storage lol if no storage annoys you. Using a multi-client you can launch many silkroads at once and could cover DW with a few shops
but is multiclient allowed by joymax? You know this is something really easy to detect

Old 10/12/2008, 17:24   #5

Received Thanks: 2,325
No its not aloud, only thing they really let you do is PK2 edit.

I have used my multi-client for almost a year and agbot for a while. I brought silk and havent been banned,

Buying silk reduces the chance
Old 10/13/2008, 08:12   #6

Received Thanks: 2,118
agBot will soon have this feature,

I think it sort of works now, but it isn't perfect.

So you select what Items you want to stall, price, and then when your stall is empty it should re-stock.

« agBot help | I cant log into the game pls help »