Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

iBot ony small steps - SROR

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
iBot ony small steps - SROR

Hey guys,
i have the problem that my iBot only makes very "small" steps, he dont go to the next coordinate fluently. He goes one coord. stops, retries the last step in script, goes one coord, stops again. It takes very long until he is at the training place.

Is it because of the last update in SROR? Didnt used it before.

Thank you

Old 03/01/2012, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Delete the current script you have, make a new one, don't make LARGE distances between two co-ordinates.

Old 03/02/2012, 20:44   #3

or maybe your character want to use a buff but hes in the city or you have used speed potion and you character wants to buff hes speed buff ...
Old 03/03/2012, 01:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraya View Post
or maybe your character want to use a buff but hes in the city or you have used speed potion and you character wants to buff hes speed buff ...
When you have a speed potion open, but you put a speed buff active into your settings, it will have problems attacking mobs, but no walking problems.

« [Sro] Enchanting. | FulL Str Bicheon 120+Fire 80+Cold 80+Light 80 »