Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

working sro multiclient/launch!?

Discussion on working sro multiclient/launch!? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
working sro multiclient/launch!?

Hi, i'm looking for a way to launch 2 SRO clients at the same time... i can't find any working multiclient and can't find a way to launch 2 acc's. i also need a non paying method. help please?
Old 02/04/2012, 16:31   #2

I need this too :/
Old 02/05/2012, 15:20   #3

I've heared you could do it from edxsilkroadloader but idk. Always get an error lol
Old 02/05/2012, 22:26   #4

well it seems only the paying bots like sbot could get you in a multiclient status but it cant be that hard to actually find a way to multiclient without having to have 2 computers... testosterone was so awesome
Old 02/06/2012, 08:11   #5

with EDXLoader 5 and iBot you can launch multiple clients too.
If you get some errors, the problem could be your Antivir programm.
so try to deactivate it and run edxLoader 5 as administrator, then it should work.
to set up the stuff try this tutorial :
Old 10/05/2012, 22:14   #6

There is a Realy easy way to run more than 1 sro at the time...
on Windows7 if u create new user. and logg on that user u can run sro. so u can create as many users as u want xD

i hope this helps
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2014, 17:28   #7

does not work
Old 02/01/2014, 01:40   #8

edxloader 6 - Centerbot - Ibot <- Free