Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]How to add Dresses @ Media.pk2

Discussion on [Request]How to add Dresses @ Media.pk2 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]How to add Dresses @ Media.pk2

Hey boys and girls !
Me and my friends are having an own Silkroad server. Well, we want to add Dresses, my friend is knowing, how to add them in the database. I have to add them in the media.pk2 but I don't have any idea, how I can do this...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] This media pk2 ,,
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hey :) I need this media pk2 or the edit of it to edit my media pk2 >> for isro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWzHpyLzo90 ^ ^ ^ This video don't opened in some countries
Media.pk2 request?
03/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I was just wondering if it is possible to add the following to the game A noise when i get a whisp & displays level of other players
[Request] media.pk2
01/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
with edited underbar i downloaded one from silkroad forums but everytime i launch it, i get the ??? error, the game doesnt even start yes, i have all tools , i could edit it myself, but, since photoshop is a big pile of crap for me, imposible to use and stuff, would be nice if any of u guys could help me. ps sucks, i cant even find normal painting tool, whenever i click on smth a bunch of tables pops up with weird fag effects. tnx
Best media.PK2 REQUEST
07/14/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Dear members, I would love to see the best media.pk2 there is atm for ECSRO in english, you'll get my thanks every week if you could gimme the link. No need for flaming, only a link. Thanks