Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTA] Legend Set

Discussion on [WTA] Legend Set within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTA] Legend Set

greetings E*pvp

just a quick question.. how do i actually obtain legend (destruction or immortality) set and what do i need to get it.. my friends told me i need gold/silver coin for it... i know i can get it from battle arena.. so how many gold/silver coin needed to exchange for me to get the i.e robe set.. and refer below

head: ??? coin
chest: ??? coin
legs: ??? coin
shoulder: ??? coin
hands: ??? coin
foot: ??? coin
and the 4 accessory: ??? coin

thx
Old 01/20/2012, 10:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok a short summmary:
Arena = Arena coins == Legend Accessories!
Job Temple = Gold/Silver coins = Legend set!
there are 4 uniques you can actually kill with 1 PT!
isis/anubis --> drop Gold coins and some Silver
Sekleth/Neith --> drop only Silver coins

With Arena coins you have to go to the Arena Manager in HT to buy Accessories you need like 3k for all 4 accessories (ISIS = Legend +3 the other i vorgott the name = Legend + 0 after upgrading)

The weapons you ll get per FgW quest but hope you know how it works!

the Set you can exchange at the Thief/Hunter Guild Manager in Alexandria (Thief in North Hunter in south)
you need like 94Gold and 227 Silver coins for immo and 50% of them for a destruction Set.
Immortality = Legend+3 after upgrade Destruction = Legend +0 after upgrade!

PS: i think since the pimpevent are the prices only 50% so you need only like 50 Gold and 113 Silver for Immortality and 28 Gold and 76 Silver for Destruction. But you can watch the Prices at the NPC's and since i m at work i can t watch the exact prices for you

fact is: you need an own 8er PT or 7 Friends OR you need lot of money xD
because if you re 112+ the mobs won t drop anything!