Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot dont use agbot teleport =/

Discussion on agbot dont use agbot teleport =/ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question agbot dont use agbot teleport =/

i use agbot 2.4.1 and want to use airdock south to get to roc mountains south.

i used agbot dev wizzard tool, where the loop wizzard feature is implement.

but everytime my bot walk to this airdock npc, he doesnt click on him or teleport =/

plz send me the right codes, that my bot need (version 2.4.1)

PLZ HELP ME !
Old 09/12/2008, 16:47   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
use version 2.4.4 thats. I strongly recommend that
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2008, 21:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
use version 2.4.4 thats. I strongly recommend that
-.-' this version dont work for me, all versions that higher than 2.4.1 is bad, cuz my bot cant loop then anymore.....everytime sro crashes when clicking on blacksmith.

with 2.4.1 there is no problem with blacksmith!
Old 09/13/2008, 03:34   #4

there should be another way...for example search in elite's forums and u should find someting

and i agree with John , if you download the latest bot it should work..better then the older on 2.4.1 , it has more updates....you could make another loop eventauly it's not hard...

Greetz:MilkySaint
Old 09/15/2008, 15:49   #5

yopp, at version 2.4.8 the teleport feature works now =)

thx for help!