Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help with Agbot

Discussion on Need some help with Agbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need some help with Agbot

i has managed to fix some problems i got earlier on but now i have another prob .. my script works really fine and everything else but there is one thing i cant fix ... it is not equipping my arrows ... :/ .. so how can i bring my bot to equip his arrows ? ...
Old 01/12/2012, 08:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
normal arrows get equipped if you put on your bow/xbow, but the item mall 10k arrow packages are buggy, this bug is like 6months and older, had this with my rouge too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AgBot] RedConnector (Clientless AgBot)
07/16/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 157 Replies
http://i53.servimg.com/u/f53/12/13/79/52/lul12.png Hi, here I wanted to post the official Clientless AgBot. I want to point out that it will be available in December if I´m correctly informed and you have to pay for it. RedConnector-project is seperated from AgBot-project. Download-Link: RedConnector 1.03
[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot
03/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me... Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is: Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can...
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP