Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cannot find target at blacksmith [SoftMod]

Discussion on Cannot find target at blacksmith [SoftMod] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cannot find target at blacksmith [SoftMod]

Im using softmod
Guys when i start the bot it goes to the blacksmith in hotan and open the shop and close it again and again and again... it says cannt find target it dont sell my stuff it dont go to the pots shop it just stuck there...

i tryed everything
-changed resolution
-re-installed bot + re-downloaded the bot
-re-installed silkroad
-made config new

im really lost...

~edit
solved it, i dunno how just did many things and deleted config many times
pls close this thread thanks

i hope anyone of you can help me thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cannot find target
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys. After bot teleported to ht becuase he hasn't potions I stoped him. Then I put items to storage myself, bought drugs etc. Then I started bot and used return scroll. After teleport it cannot find target every four seconds. I stop bot and unchecked loop but it still says that and I can't walk and I don't want to relog. How to make him loop again?
[Help] Invalid Target/Cannot find Target(ZSZC)
05/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Some write they have Problems with ZSZC SRO-DB, by mobs for example "Ishade/Penon/Ujigi(lvl50-56)", in the Textbox right side down a message: "Invalid Target" or " Cannot Find Target", All have this Problem, a good message, i have the solution! You need Use SRO-DB Bot V0.8 and NOT V0.9a! +++Use this and you will have Fun by Botting+++
anybody can help me to find base address of MaxHP/MaxMP and Target ,plz
05/22/2009 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
anybody can help me to find base address of MaxHP/MaxMP and Target ,plz But i can find base address of Current HP/MP. (how to use Cheat Engine for find it)
Cannot find a target ??? WTF ??!!!
08/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hmm so my bot works corectly but i have 1 problem :P When my char is on a spot he wait about 5 sec for attack monster and 4 sec for take a drop ... WTF ??? aaa my char is a bowman if it's help :P