Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a reason to play

Discussion on Looking for a reason to play within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a reason to play

Hi
I haven't played sro in a year or so, and want to start again. Wondering whats new. I logged on and it looks a little different RE: roc mountain and 3 flags at the base of the Jangen screen. Whats up with those? I teleported in there and found nothing (Jangan ) I originally played for 1.5years made it to lvl 58. Never botted. Then a friend said try this sro bot I did and went to lvl 68 in like 10 days. So now if I play I want to try a bot again. I'm looking for a recomendation on which one I should try. Thanxx for your time : )
Old 08/30/2008, 19:00   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
best free bot atm: agBot
and this thing in jangan is called fortress...guilds/unions fight each other to own it (every 2 weeks)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
agBot . I remember when Jangan was so crowded like Hotan, before Europe update .

agBot guides and other things can be found on Silkroad Downloads and Silkroad Guides section .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:03   #4

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenonFighter View Post
Hi
I haven't played sro in a year or so, and want to start again. Wondering whats new. I logged on and it looks a little different RE: roc mountain and 3 flags at the base of the Jangen screen. Whats up with those? I teleported in there and found nothing (Jangan ) I originally played for 1.5years made it to lvl 58. Never botted. Then a friend said try this sro bot I did and went to lvl 68 in like 10 days. So now if I play I want to try a bot again. I'm looking for a recomendation on which one I should try. Thanxx for your time : )
The flags are the Fortress. It's a war that happens every 2 weeks (I think) where guilds register to take part in this , the winner owns the Fortress and can earn up to 20% of sales from anything in Jangan. Pretty cool eh?

If you go to
I'd reccomend AgBot, It's kinda complicated to use at first, but you will find nice guides to easily understand how it works, oh it's free too ^^

Or you could use one of the autoit based bot's that are in that link too, but i recommend AgBot.

Good luck mate
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenonFighter View Post
Hi

I think agbot is a great working free bot ( Last time I used it is a very long time ago ^^ ).

If your willing to spend some money pick on of these;
Softmod - 4$ a week, cannot buy unless you got an account, registration is closed tho.
iSRO - No idea howmuch they charge for heir bot hours.
tBot - Like iSRo, I have no idea howmuch they will ask from you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:16   #6

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

I think agbot is a great working free bot ( Last time I used it is a very long time ago ^^ ).

If your willing to spend some money pick on of these;
Softmod - 4$ a week, cannot buy unless you got an account, registration is closed tho.
iSRO - No idea howmuch they charge for heir bot hours.
tBot - Like iSRo, I have no idea howmuch they will ask from you.
Hey. What do you think is best, iSRO Bot or TBot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2008, 19:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post
Hey. What do you think is best, iSRO Bot or TBot?

I've been using tBot when it was cracked, it was a bit buggy back then tho..
Right now I'm using Softmod, from 0x33, which I like very much and don't have any problems with.. So I would suggest you use iSRO or Softmod ( But then again, I have no idea what's tBot like at this moment )
Thanks
1 User