Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP PLS LOOK !!!

Discussion on HELP PLS LOOK !!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HELP PLS LOOK !!!

Well i have a problem im actually playing in a silkroad private server and there are 2 bots that work : zBot or KDBOT but they are allot of bugs and nobody helps to fix that bugs and problems and the ideea is that you cant bot with that bots because are made wrong and no support on them , i wanna know if i can get iBot or SroKing or another internation silkroad bot to work on that private server where i play i think is very possible to get working such bots in private server because i see a Thread here in elitepvpers where it say to iBot on GrindRoad privater server silkroad and there is a modified iBot.dll where i can think they changed version or ip to make iBot work on a private server , can you guys / experts from here help me find a way to get a good working bot in a private server ? Thank you and Respect elitepvpers -> community !
Old 01/20/2012, 00:59   #2

elite*gold: 260
my thoughts, you are playing on a private server and you don't need a bot. only noobs use bot on a private server :-)
Old 01/20/2012, 23:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
my thoughts, you are playing on a private server and you don't need a bot. only noobs use bot on a private server :-)
and for what you are around here in elitepvpers? this forum is for hack/bots/tools and yes its for private servers too and what is your problem if i need a bot in a private server? i have a life and i dont wanna spend my beautiful time make hand grind when there are some bots , so my opinion for you : GET A LIFE and play silkroad for fun even if its with bot !
Old 01/21/2012, 00:06   #4

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by T1anG View Post
and for what you are around here in elitepvpers? this forum is for hack/bots/tools and yes its for private servers too and what is your problem if i need a bot in a private server? i have a life and i dont wanna spend my beautiful time make hand grind when there are some bots , so my opinion for you : GET A LIFE and play silkroad for fun even if its with bot !
are you crying? oh sorry to hurt your feelings... lol

and you are posting on the wrong thread...so i guess, you're really a noob! it should be here !