Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Build Help

Discussion on New Build Help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Build Help

Hello all.

yeah another thread about "what build is best for me" :P

basically, i know a fair bit about chineese but not so much about euro.

i already have two high level FULL INT's and iv played on all the other chars, and the only one i dont really like is a blader, theyre fun to play with dont get me wrong but i just cant stand the slow lvling.

i cant stand euro for one simple fact, the huge 15 second pot delay or whatever it is. i was wondering if this is still a big issue when you get to a higher level as ill be botting (moving to gaia)

so really its anything except a blader really. i want to be good in pvp and pve,

sorry if this doesnt make much sense :P
Old 08/31/2008, 02:51   #2

Hi,
the pot delay at higher lvl isn't such a big deal, but if your still worried about ur hp have cleric as your second mastery. They get Recovery division at lvl 40 which heals around450 hp per sec for 5 mins and many other healing skills.

Some good builds are Wiz/cleric, Rogue/cleric, warrior/cleric, but i love Wiz/bard :P
I hope this helps
Old 08/31/2008, 03:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
In all , all euro builds are fun to play, the pot delay is hard work at times, but you are most likely gonna be with other euro's they tend to stick together alot ^^ one needs the other. wiz/cleric warrior/warlock,rogue/bard all good builds.
Old 08/31/2008, 09:21   #4

As others have suggested, a cleric subclass seems suitable for you. At level 40 you get the Recovery Division spell, which is a heal over time spell that lasts 5 minutes--it is like the Chinese auto-pot but with a 5 second delay between heals. Along with the Bless spell, these skills should be able to help you survive.

If you're looking for quick leveling a Wizard or Rogue are good choices. The former is THE primary damage dealer for euro parties--as a Wizard you possess a variety of AoE spells that do great damage but at a expense, you are weak defensively. A Rogue on the other hand while lacking the AoE spells, have incredible range and have damage dealing capabilities approaching that of a Wizard with better survivability. Rogues are versatile in that they can use an XBow which works well for PvE and daggers for PvP. They are geared slightly toward solo play.

With that said, Euros are designed for party play. Each class is suited for a particular role, as such I encourage you to seek out players with good teamwork. Add them to your friend list, and you'll have a nice group to play with.
Old 08/31/2008, 09:49   #5

You can Make a bowman he is strong with his Crits and maybe if u wanna a good bowman in pvp make it Force Watch this Video and u will know how he is thats strong
Old 09/01/2008, 23:29   #6

iv always lliked bow chars and force has always been quite appealing with this build too so i think i may give it a shot, pvp is my main focus, and even group wars etc. but im not fantasticaly keen on euro chars. i dont know what it is about them it all just seems odd. but again i do understand that it will feel odd ant could take a while getting used to.

i think a bow cahr is the way though for me, they look awesome with a nice bow and i love garms so yeah i think im all set for that..

anyone know a decent guide anywhere that can give me a good idea as to what would be a good build. im guessing 90 pach 90 force 90 fire and 30??? light??

i will be going full str btw if that makes a difference.
Old 09/01/2008, 23:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_SRB
Hey ya

Let's go, what we need to know about this build?

1) This char isn't a tanker, he have to kill fast his enemy, or don't let him hit you much.

2) Isn't always that you'll can put the status of Force on your enemy.

3) You'll need to be fast to use the best skills, and don't let the enemy stop your attacks (Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Dull, etc..), use always the Knock-Back.

4) Your char is NOT for support, he's for attack!

So, what are the skills?

Pacheon Mastery: (80, later 90)

Anti-Devil Series: Full
Arrow Combo Series: Full
Hawk Training Series: Only 1st and 3rd skills MAX.
Autumn Wind Series: Nvm this series, low damage.
Break Heaven Series: All max.
Explosion Arrow Series: All MAX, very important and strong skill.
Strong Bow Series: Great skills, use them always you can.
Mind Bow Series: Optional.
Mind Concentration Series: Max it!

Fire Mastery: (80, later 90)

Fire Force Series (Imbue): Max it!
Fire Shield Series: Put it on the max, important to don't stop your skills with status.
Flame Body Series: Max!
Fire Protection Series: Max too, great sklill for magical defense.
Fire Wall Series: If you wish, you can put 1st skill, only 1 point, can save you from Wizards and so on.
Flame Waave Series: Nvm, these are the Nukes, your char is Full STR.
Fire Combustion Series: It's great to see invisible guys, but with pk2 edits, you can also see them too.
Flame Devil Series: Max it!!

Force Mastery: (80, later 90)

Self Heal Series: Don't use it'll make you lose time for kill your enemy.
Force Cure Series: Don't use it too, you'll have pills for it.
Heal Series: Your char isn't supporter, don't use skills to heal you or your friend.
Rebirth Art Series: It can be usefull, max it!
Natural Therapy Series: It can help sometimes, max it up!
Vital Spot Attack Series: Max all skills, they are pretty important for your build, they are the "Armaments" for kill your enemy, use all of them, always you see they can use.
Cure Therapy Series: Max it, it'll help to heal you from some Status (Dull, Sleep, Division, Fear, etc..).

Now, we got a problem.. what gonna be the others 30 lvls?

You can choose Cold or Light, i'm gonna explain what them can offer to you:

Cold: 30

From that mastery, you'll get a lil bit more defense, but it's too low to make many difference. If you wish, add only Phys. Defense buff, passive skill and Snow Shield.

Light: 30

This mastery will be helpfull for you, you can save the potions of the NPC, using the skills to run faster when you are grinding. Put Grass Walk Series, Concentration Series and Passive (Yeah, parry ratio it is never too).

Tips on Pvp

1st When you get lvl 6x, you'll can use the Decay skill from Force, it's very important, it lows your enemy physical defense, will pimp your damages, and at 7x you'll get the skill that lows you enemy's magical defense (At 90, you'll get Division, very important too). Use them all time, they are the key to win the pvp.

2nd If you got a enemy that has pills, try to end with the pills before you kill him, use always all yours force debuffs. Another tip is use one High-BR Shield to use the force debuffs, and then, change to bow, and attack the guy with all you have.

3rd Avoid to challenge more then a guy for pvp, your chars isn't perfect for tanking, if it's impossible to avoid it, kill the INT's first, you can tank the STR's.

4th Beforce (or after) you use a Force debuff, use the Knock-Back skill from Pacheon (73 Lvl needed), to the enemy don't stop your attacks, when you are taking him down.

Total SP Needed for all the skills at 80 and 90:
80: 348736 || 90: 586772

Notes:

What gonna be my Set?
Protector, of course, you haven't Physical Defense, and Fire buffs already give a great defense for magical.

My weapon, how it should be?
Doesn't matter the plus number, only matters the Critical, it should be more than 10. Of course, don't pvp with a +0, minimun +3.

What i'm gonna do without speed buffs from Light Mastery?
You'll need to have a Bard-buffer, or buy potions of Typhoon and so on. You won't need to runaway from your enemys, they that will runaway from you, so you'll only need some speed to kill him.
Guide is made by Phoenix_SRB from 0x33. All credit should go to him.

Hope this still has any help for you.
Thanks
1 User