Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions > SRO Ask the Experts
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help} agBot not releporting to roc mountains

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help} agBot not releporting to roc mountains

Hey

Today my agBot couldn't teleport itself to roc mountain it just stands infront of the npc not doing anything.B4 the update there were no problems What can i do?

PLz help!

Old 08/26/2008, 18:53   #2

Plz help me anyone got working codes from north hotan ferry npc to north roc npc?

PLz help

Old 08/27/2008, 08:45   #3

try to download last version of agBot 2.4.1 and last Loader version 7.6 and i think it will work for ya

« Antivirus. What is best? | problem with agbot »

Similar Threads
Dont see Mountains ?
10/18/2008 - Kal Online - 12 Replies
Hay leute, wollt mal kurz fragen ob es nen bug oder sowas in der Art gibt das man Berge usw. nicht mehr sieht ohne gleich nen kick zu bekommen ;) ? Also das man durchlaufen kann usw., ihr wisst was ich meine ^^ Und - JA - ich hab die suche...
how to vac and go up the walls/mountains
03/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
plz kinda help me how to do it,,, or if u have a file that can already do that, will you post it here plz.... TNX TNX TNX!!!!:D and does GM's and Moderators can trace the vac hack?? or just when some1 screenshot u in the act and post it??
Climb Mountains
01/02/2008 - Archlord - 5 Replies
Hello Guys, i have see how people clinb up very high mountains....:confused: bu when i try it... it dont work :p anyone know how they do that ? maybe scripts or thomethink like ? plz post me some informations any maybe dl link for script...
Climb over Mountains Exploit
03/09/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Any mountain that lets you "jiggle" at the bottom can be climbed. What I mean by jiggle is when you hit the highest you can go, but instead of just standing there, the game shows you climbing up a couple inches and sliding back down, over and...
Stonetalon Mountains XP
03/24/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Hi ive found out a quite cool exploit in Sun Rocket Retreat in Stonetalon Mountains: If you go out of the town to the big crater there are guards very near to lvl 25+ mobs (harpies and stuff). Now just pull the mobs in town t the guards and...