Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SR33 question

Discussion on SR33 question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question SR33 question

So i have the clientless bot,everything is working perfectly fine BUT one,and ONLY ONE option is not working- the Trace - option
Every other option is working normaly (example:sit,move,leave and ect)

Any resolve for my problem please?
Old 08/26/2008, 11:30   #2

Where are the experts?and where are my answers?? this thing cant wait,i need help urgently so please,HELP ME !!
Old 08/26/2008, 14:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Botter View Post
So i have the clientless bot,everything is working perfectly fine BUT one,and ONLY ONE option is not working- the Trace - option
Every other option is working normaly (example:sit,move,leave and ect)

Any resolve for my problem please?
Trace requires an id number from the client you are giving commands with, since drew_benton didn`t work or release any new sr33 updates but some others guys patched it so it could work with older silkroadclients (before 1.158) they couldnt make the trace command to work, requires drew_benton to release a new update.

Hope he will do it now with the new client update.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sr33 and edx33???????
04/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey all Does any1 have any source fro sr33 or edx33??? I know sr33 is older and outdated, but i need to know what do they do, because im analysing sro's packets and they are encrypted. So in order to decrypt them need the edx33 source. at least i need any1 to tell me how do they work PLEASE! ^^ Thnx
How to add new servers in sr33?
11/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
someone could tell me how to add new servers like eos and phoenix in the sr33? i tried to add in serverlist but i need to know the id of server.
Help me in Sr33 pls [clientless sro] !!
11/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hi !! i heard that after last inspection of 1.61 sro_client spwan packets changed and using sr33 with old packets put much more chance to get banned any one now how to fix this ? UP UP UP no one can help 1?!?
How do I inject into SR33?
08/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I want to know how to inject packets into SR33. I have the injector and analyzor. I used the analyzor and this is the packet I want to inject for example 02 00 00 00 what do I do with this? I have this inject option in sr33, but I dont know where you put what. you need an opcode. some other stuff and you need to check the checkbox if it is encrypted or not. Thanks for the help :)
Need SR33
07/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
where i can get all files?