Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

do u still need a 101+ account to play sro-R?

Discussion on do u still need a 101+ account to play sro-R? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
do u still need a 101+ account to play sro-R?

well im not really a sro joymax server player so i don't know anything about isro so can any body tell me what are some requirments to play SROR i wana try it out and see if its really different?
Old 12/22/2011, 12:43   #2

elite*gold: 250
No you dont need 101+. Silkroad-R have 2 new servers and the characters wont be deleted after beta.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
As i think an account to play
10/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
As i think an account to play please
[V] -> BF PLAY 4 FREE ACCOUNT <-
09/15/2011 - Origin Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Community :D Ich verkaufe mein Battlefield Play 4 Free Account ! Dort ist ein : Sniper : Lvl. 6 Assault : Lvl 10 Engineer : Lvl 5 Medic : Lvl 3
Play counter strike with vac ban account
03/15/2006 - Counter-Strike - 11 Replies
If you have vac banns for counter strike 1.6 you can play in vac servers with Xfire. You can download Xfire from http://www.xfire.com/ Im not sure does this work for counter strike source or condition zero but you can test it. Just open Xfire and register to there then choose server and go there you can use hacks if you want because vac banned account so u cant get ban again :)
can we play with 2 character on the same account?
04/24/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
are there a exploit for play on 1 account with 2 character? i want create a fighter and buffer on the same account, but can we play with it?