Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clientless not buying return scroll. Or so it seems

Discussion on Clientless not buying return scroll. Or so it seems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clientless not buying return scroll. Or so it seems

I am looking at the bot console, and it looks as if the bot is not buying a return scroll, I cannot tell, but is it normal for the bot to not show you what it is buying inside the clientless console?

I think I figured it out, I think that all chars now start out with 20 return scolls by default when starting a player?
Old 08/23/2008, 15:05   #2

Free Clientless New Version Beta Test And

New Features

3 Clientless Bot Limited
MultiBot
Horse Bug Fixed
Return Scroll Bug Fixed
Auto Pot Unit Bug Fixed
Unknow Npc ERROR Fixed

Download Link 2 Day After Add elitepvpers.com Forums Thank You
Old 08/23/2008, 16:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop5555 View Post
Free Clientless New Version Beta Test And

New Features

3 Clientless Bot Limited
MultiBot
Horse Bug Fixed
Return Scroll Bug Fixed
Auto Pot Unit Bug Fixed
Unknow Npc ERROR Fixed

Download Link 2 Day After Add elitepvpers.com Forums Thank You
Already using that imba bot and im very happy about it, and the day really came. A Turk came to me and gave me a free clientless bot. WooT? And... its clean! I feel so sorry for RedConnector Buyers.
Old 08/23/2008, 17:04   #4

Free Clientles Bot Working And No Virüs No Trojen No Keylogger TheMida Protect And MultiBot Working Bugs Fixed And RedConnector Limited Botting Time EXL Clientless Not Limited 2 Day After Add Elitepvpers and İts Clean,Working Beta test Please Elitepvpers Medaratörs Add Elitepvpers Forum Happy Botting Users
Old 08/24/2008, 20:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop5555 View Post
Free Clientles Bot Working And No Virüs No Trojen No Keylogger TheMida Protect And MultiBot Working Bugs Fixed And RedConnector Limited Botting Time EXL Clientless Not Limited 2 Day After Add Elitepvpers and İts Clean,Working Beta test Please Elitepvpers Medaratörs Add Elitepvpers Forum Happy Botting Users
ty man to share this with us and have a good day